Friday, January 15, 2010

On My Own

It's an extraordinary excitement, heart-thumping, anxious, nervous feelings with uncertainty that overwhelmed me for last 2 weeks and especially today, coz THIS IS THE DAY... the day I declared as the beginning of my LP journey. I dropped from LP131 with courage and again, I joined LP133 with more courage..coz this time, it's solely ON-MY-OWN. I juz received a sms from Alvin - "Could it be because you going there alone this time?" It could be - I dunno my dear. It's probably true as there are all new people that Im going to meet soon and Im going to go thru this hardcore journey with them whom I have no idea yet...but it's my new possibilities and challenges in life. It's really a mixed emotions. However, I make a stand to myself that Im making this the greatest journey for LP133 !! I feel a pocketful of gratitude to my supportive GLP particularly my sister. I want to make it happen with whatever it takes. Remove all jargons and honour my words with my actions. I kept telling myself there must be a reason Im dropping out from LP131 and making LP133 my LP journey then. Guess it's time to find out now what's the hidden reason and whatever it is, this is going to be my LP journey for my lifetime...let it be the time of my life! About 1.5 hrs more to go...

" I start again go back to one
I'm running things in my way
Can't stop me now, I've just begun
Don't even think about it
There ain't no way about it
I'm taking names, the ones of mine
Yes I'm gonna take my turn
It's time for me to finally stand alone, stand alone

I am not afraid to try it on my own
And I don't care if I'm right or wrong
I'll live my life the way I feel
No matter what I'm gonna keep it real you know
It's time for me to do it "


Very interestingly, I received a msg on 5th Jan 2010 and this is what it's about...

" Nothing is exciting if you know what the outcome is going to be. You keep wanting
to know how things will play out. Keep asking to see the future. God doesn't give
anyone the power to know the future, because life becomes maddeningly boring when
you know everything upfront. So, instead of struggling, enjoy the uncertainty - to
be alive means to not know! "

Eddie called at the rite moment, as usual my best buddy :-

" Do not need to get along and agree with everybody, but be alligned "
" I'm so proud of your courage to go in there again "
" Don suck away those energy and power inside you "

Thanks for all this acknowledgement from you guys, particularly...my lovely sister, Eddie, Kian, Alvin, Debbie, SiauCheng, Alex etc.

So here I come...1st weekend for my LP133 journey.
I am a TRUSTWORTHY, PASSIONATE and LOVING woman :)

2 comments:

  1. gwen,

    remember that u are not alone in this LP133 journey. there are a lot of people beside you who are holding your hands and move together with you this LP journey.

    WE are moving forward together.

    Cheers,
    Kian

    ReplyDelete
  2. U've got someone great to be your leader now. Someone that has been a great support during my lp journey. Cherish it this time!

    Listen to only those who got results. Not those who simply love to be a hero and gives advise. It will cost you and you will end up paying the price for that someone foolishness.

    I'm far but I'm near.

    with love....

    ReplyDelete