It has been ages since my last post...with all the new changes ever since I walked out from LP in April. The job changes due to my Out-of-the-Comfort-zone moments has a lot of impact in my past few months journey. What lies ahead is yet unknown..??
What am I gonna write about at this hour...? I'm in the thought of love, on my own love relationship, with my heart & my spirit. It has been some time since I last felt I have given unconditionally. Today, I felt the human touch again from a loving couple with their sacred love to their little boy, and there I went...once again, being the giver to people who deserve my giving. None of us has the power to make someone else love us. But we all have the power to give away love, to love others. And if we do so, we change the kind of person we are,and we change the kind of world we live in.
Love to me is...Being kind to myself in moments of stress. When the stresses of life sets in, take a moment & do something kind to myself. Take a bubble bath, MUST comes with lavender aroma and take a long warm soak. Put on my favourite music. Take a much-needed nap. Being kind to ourselves will open our heart and mind again to the doors of possibility and the solutions to problems..I believe. To love yourself, is also to become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities-always see them,for they are always there. Tonite I've also realized & understand that another kind of love is...Guiding others to grow at their pace. Every single individual is different. Guiding & teaching others, whether they are your children, colleagues or partner, is for the purpose of encouraging growth. Allow them the freedom of growing at their own pace - their knowledge will be better absorbed & rejection is unlikely to arise. Being the controller me, this is a great learning. At times, learn to slow down and look out for others that are not at the same pace, look out for things that I could have missed out along the journey.
I believe Love is attending to our inner call for peace. To live on this belief, I must try to make time for solitude. To seek ways to restore peace in myself - a slow walk in the park, a 'leechless' jungle trail walk, meditation while connecting to the nature spiritually will probably be my option. For my own growth as a typical controller, I shall learn to be present to the quiet mind & peaceful heart which then later, practice & recognise that feeling and bring it up in time of stresses. To the next level of wisdom..I shall give in to myself.
"The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of Wisdom"
-James Allen-
miss u gwen... :) i'm happy u r happy... i wonder if love should welcome forgiveness...
ReplyDelete