Friday, December 31, 2010

Entrancing into 2011 with Sparkles

Awaiting to bid farewell to year 2010 wiv ah Dear & the heavy crowds @ Curve now makes me realize how much I had experienced throughout the year and how many precious people I have met, those which have made lotsa huge difference in my days ever since. Okay, very much pleased with my year. I have what I had :)

What's Next is the big question ya!
2011 New Year Resolution, outta too many:
1. Swim like a mermaid (kekeke!)
2. Play Violin (childhood dream!)
3. Make my 3rd trip to Europe! I dun care where to!!
4. Win TOTO! I dun care how $!!
5. Achieve my KPI wiv stretching results in BD
6. Dun age & becoming Prettier and Slimmer (kekeke!)
7. Have more fun in My Way!

Yup, Forgiveness is the kindness of love and to forgive own self & others bring us to the next level of integrity. Orite, let's move on and the first step into Year 2011 is Love Myself beautifully :) Fireworks, I'm waiting...so fantasize me into the world of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment