The voice from within me...called out as TRUST. What is trust...How to trust...What does it takes to trust? It evolves from faith, confidence, reliance and dependence OR from either way. Trust speaks out loud as it denotes the feeling of Certainty that a person or thing will not fail, that implies depth and assurance in feeling. Faith, something that we can't live without...connotes unquestioning, often emotionally charged belief. It is like planting a seed that require your dedication to shower it with love, care and devotion day by day and holding onto a belief so strong that u know it will blossom fruitfully one day. Confidence...it frequently implies stronger ground for assurance. It only shows up on you when you possess it deep from within. Reliance...connotes a confident and trustful commitment to another. I hear my thoughts and my voice wondering, to whom shall I lay this on? In simple English I wanna hear my own voice from within...at times, I feel painful waves of disappointment and agony. Why does betrayal in trust takes place? We often say, speaking from yourself, looking at the responsible version rather than victimised yourself. BUT, to tell the painful truth, there are times whereby you have no idea what role you played that caused the incident. I often asked GOD from above, it seems like he has never cease testing my strength and endurance BUT neither has he able to break me apart. That's the Beauty of faith. Believing in something or someone could be a painstaking part in life, but it can also be a moment which you discover who you can be for yourself, and for many around you. I pray that the best will soon shower my family in the brightest sunshines ever......
No comments:
Post a Comment