Monday, June 24, 2013
Birthday at home Haven
I've turned Thirty-One today :) What a new number...hmm. It's a quiet, peaceful and warm birthday spent with dad and mom and the two little munchkins. Looking back...it has been 13 years since I last celebrated my birthday at my home haven, the nest that I've grown up at. Having it the old traditional way which mom will prepare mee suah soup with drumstick and 2 eggs for lunch :) Well...a long 13 years for another big bowl of birthday tradition is simply magnificent for me today. Being able to spend it with dad & mom is also a simple happiness, for they are the one whom brought me into life into this world. My two munchkins Daryl & Braydon who blow the cake with me and cut the cake happily together with me :) ...it was simply sweet and joyful. I feel peaceful and loved. Whole of today....I'm telling myself, Life could be this simple, this contented yet filled with happiness and love :) Endless learning along this journey and more to come ahead. I believe this day 31 years ago was as meaningful as it is today and many many more years along the journey. My biggest wish is to see my dad and mom staying healthy always and seeing LaPearl, my brainchild to keep growing towards the light of fame, and to continue my vision....to give happiness to all the loving couples in opening their door of marriage, to give love to all those in my good hands. "Love is only love when you give it away"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment