Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm under Par ~



What a frenzied week? Hectic of catching up with watsoever pending since past month & next I know I fell sick last nite :( Flu, blocked nose, running fever, dry cough, sore throat, sore eyes, body aching...u name it I have it. Thanks Yieping for accompanying me to Dr Tang, taking 1 course of Azithromycin is my hope now. Thanks Pui for the overnite porridge...slow-cooked as very nice congee wiv fresh scallops now. I have 2 bowls tho :) Luckily it's public holiday tomoro..I can have some golden rest. Heading to Ho Chi Minh in 2 days time.. so pray for super-speedy recovery or probably this could be a better excuse to skip the pre-arranged Cu Chi tunnel tour under the darn hot sun :p

My plan to Kota Kinabalu for Xmas is ON !! It has been 14 yrs since I first and last went..I named it the best paradise in entire Msia. It has been many years since I last spent my NewYear wiv dad & mum and being at home. So this year, my vision is to have a warm new year celebration with dad mum & 2 monkeys at home :P I want them to have a memorable one, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment