Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Momentous Pre-Xmas Week















It was an incredible trip in Ho Chi Minh with the companion of close customers like Carol, Ratna, Selve & close colleagues. This is just the preview of the journey for the entire pre-Xmas week, which had so much that took place. I have posted some of the chosen pics...and more to come. This HCM trip was much more fun, entertaining and pleasureable trip than what I thought...at least an enhanced experience compared to Danang & HCM trip in June during the distributor meeting. This 2nd International Scientific Seminar has attracted alot of VIP customers and simultanenously, has created a stronger bonding with them particularly Carol,the GM of Pathlab, my ex-boss as well as my long-time mentor. We got to understand each other in depth, sharing of personal life and understanding in life, with her invaluable coaching. INCREDIBLE!! ~When handling people, remember to pull and not to push~ This is my distinction of 'Life is an enrollment game'. I even shared my past relationship with her and remember her coaching of 'Law of Attraction'...a book that I promised myself to look into coz I believe in her that it could really put into practice in my life. She reminded me 'It's always about making choices' and again, in my distinction, it's either 4 feet shitty or 10 feet shitty. Whatever it is, it's always about choice, let it be a better choice or the best choice outta no choice. Amazingly after 3 yrs tenure in Sysmex, I just found out she has given me a great compliment to my MD prior employing me..."She can do anything that is asked from her, in her scope". I felt the warmth and pride from her belief and confidence in me all these time. Receiving her msg upon our return on Wed nite made me realized that our bonding has moved on to a greater level ~ "Thanks for making my stay in saigon such a great time appreciate it :-)" She is a woman with wisdom, integrity and love from my solid belief. The Gala Dinner on 14th nite was exhilarating and fascinating... enjoying the soothing and incredible authentic vietnamese music and instruments performance. That was the nite that I witnessed a magic show for the first time in my life :) Really entertaining and enlivening!! The Bonsai river cruise dinner along Saigon River is another thrilling and fantastic experience. The best part was when I was dancing heartily as being invited to the stage for the Bamboo Dance... managed to follow the steps easily and I was really enjoying. However, on my way down from the stage, I twisted and sprained my both legs..so the best and worst souvenirs I brought back from Vietnam are two badly swollen sprained legs :( Despite that, I insisted to join the rest to CHinatown the next morning before our departure and manage to get myself a nice hat, that I've been longing to get. The unsurpassed moment would be me, Angie and Gan sitting down in the most famous coffee house in Vietnam - Trung Nguyen and enjoying the finest sweet aroma vietnamese coffee. Wonderful!! Ho Chi Minh trip in details to be continued....**

Working for only one day in the entire week, nothing can be better than this :) Thx to all these Malay holidays hehehe. Went for 'Couple Retreat' with sis today. A movie that I have been anticipating for since months ago. Good enough for not disappointing me. Gonna hunt for the DVD and the soundtrack soon. 'Before condemning or making complaints in your relationship, look into the mirror' True enough... Feedback is really about mirror reflection. I bought a few nice 'coaster fabric-Xmas Cards' for Yieping, Angie, Gan & Vish as their Xmas pressie in acknowledging their teamwork spirit and being such a good working companion. So guyzz better keep it well ya coz I like it very much :)

Oh ya, one more to update. Did a crazy 'stunt' right after my return to KL on Thurs nite. We had a pyjamas nite movie session in MidValley GSC, watching Avatar. Thousands of eyes were locked on us hahaha. Alvin and Hariz really participated 100% with their fantastic sleeping wear, fluffy slippers and bolsters hahaha. LP131 had a great fun and I will upload some crazy pics later on kekeke. Im awaiting for the coming Xmas week....

And OH YA again...Im missing the ice cream in coconut from Ho Chi Minh already :p

No comments:

Post a Comment