Saturday, December 12, 2009

Speedy Recovery @ Prolific Day

Thanks to the functional Azithromycin...for my speedy recovery :) Had a productive day, as seeing alot of results. Woke up darn early - many thanks to my sis for knocking my door at 7:30am...I was unable to continue back to sleep & wasted my holiday sleep-in. Did some housechores & headed for a hair cut & treatment. Met up Eddie for late lunch at "FULLHOUSE" & guess wat, tat's my DreaM Concept Cafe!! Nice western settings with beautiful fashion boutique at the other end & garden settings with store selling interior decor products. The chandeliers, lightings, wall paintings, dining settings and wall colour are all matching, restful, calming and soothing - a place that is so DAZZLING & attractive for people of any ages. The menu is distinguishing too with amazing delicious food. I promise to post up some pics next time I visit :) That was my dream come true!! All I want is the similar concept, smaller scale with more homey-warm ambience and abit of victorian design. It's not easy - finding good chefs, sourcing for exceptional fashion clothings... choosing the right brand, trustable and reasonable contractor for renovation & the list go on etc. Maybe proposal should start from now...getting a reliable and truthful biz partner is another tough mission. So guess it all comes down to No Pain No Gain huh.

Had a long talk with Eddie after shopping for some Xmas clothing...buying him 6 scoops of Hagen Daz as a payback for our deal :( Hopefully after this conversation, you will know what is best to continue this LP journey wiv u as the most authentic, soaring seagull ok, Eddie!

Agreed for dinner with Daniel...went for TGIF, had a gud conversation. Later headed for movies..gonna watch Couple Retreat but too bad, so the 4 feet shitty is "Zombieland". Shockingly, it wasn't shitty..it's kinda hilarious, relaxed & nice tho. I had a great time and I believe him when he said he did too. I suppose it is proven right we best stay as fren :) Orite..dun wanna go into there. So this is my prolific day of making things happened!

Even happier when I received a call from FeiFei - it has been more than 4 yrs at least since we realy sit down and catch up. Her wedding would be on 30th Jan @ Eastin Hotel. I am so happy for her :) I asked for a gathering with the rest of the gals earlier in Jan...I do miss them alot after so many years...

Guess the medicine has started to kick in & I shall doze off soon. Nitez nitez...

2 comments:

  1. You need a good interior designer too!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha... tat's true tho, so make sure u provide me the most superior quality wiv the least minimal charges LOL!

    ReplyDelete